Fall Out Boy soundtripping a while ago. I have to admit, their old songs are better than the new ones. Really.
I come to bring good news: I WILL BE UPDATING HERE AGAIN LIKE OMIGAHD. Don't you know I missed this? :>
Don't you know how miserable I was The day you left me The day you went away?Okay, this is completely OOC. What am I saying?

School can be scary and the best
area to photoshoot, really.
Lighting's awesome.
It's so eerie. :>

Hallways are awesome too.
When you walk alone. :)
CHANGE TOPIC! OMG.
Zildjian. MU ko nung grade 6. :>

Miss you Carlos. :>

Mushroom hat. :>
I officially called this hat:
"THE MUSHROOM HAT"
since they said it looked like one.
Berets still pwn, okay? :>

Say HI to Tigger,
the one I cry on,
the one I hug,
the one I love so much. :> CHEESY AMP.

Pasig River on my point of view.
Everyday.
Every afternoon.
Nice, eh. :>

:( Need to end this though.
I'll be updating soon. I swear. :>