Apparently, I won't be posting pictures for now. I don't have new ones, and the unposted are too retarded to look at. *pfft*
I went blog hopping today, checked up some blogs and I reread some of my overrated blogposts. The fact that I've been blogging for almost 3 years now, pleases me. :) Wait. Only 3 years? It looks like it's been almost a very long time. Or maybe I'm just overreacting.
Today, I've been laying my ass on bed and watching TV, but apparently I did some assignment and decided that I'm lazy and stop there. I'll be continuing it sometime later and I admit that I'm might be the laziest person you would know in the world, so don't be harsh. And don't look down on me. I'm not even serious at my studies yet.
Oh yea, the blog hopping. Well. Uhm. I dunno if you consider THAT blogging since you just bash people that you hate, no offense, and I don't think that is considered blogging, but if you put in mind the Article SOMETHING SOMETHING of Human Rights, you have the right to say as you please and nobody can give a damn, then go post bashes. I'm through with that. Dude, it was horrifying. I mean, you have this certain guilt. And it won't disappear like "POOOOSH" and it will haunt you like hell.
So, yeah, Human Rights. Like I give a damn. (lol) People don't give a damn with my own rights anyway, which is insulting because I am a human (hell, my demon act ain't going through.) and I need rights. Or people will start shooting at me and punching me in the face.
I dunno why I'm getting exaggerated in this post, but I'm having fun. Get over it.
Oh yea. You guys know that Michael Jackson's dead, right? I dunno why, but I'm getting a little bit pissed with the TV today because they've been giving tributes to him and it's irritating because it lasts for 24 hours. O_O That's exaggerating, really. I mean, sure he'll appreciate it, but heck, that's pushing it too much. 24 HOURS? I bet no one would watch that. Except the die-hard fans. Though I have to admit, those remakes of his songs are entertaining. Like "Eat It", a parody of "Beat It". And Fall Out Boy's "Beat It" made me squeal. Pete just licked his guitar and it was SO damn sexy. BELIEVE IT.
Okay, this is getting senseless. And stupid. So I'm ending it. NOW. Bye. :)