userinfo
archives
entries
linkups
articulate

A journal of thoughts. And stupid pictures. It's all about me, me and me.
*snoooooooooore*
|
|

Hi, I'm Samantha.
I like warm smiles.
I hate awfully loud people.
I'm at my worst as rainy days.
I'm giddy in fluffy places.
I don't try to fit in.
I don't even try to. :P
Welcome to my life.
|
|
|
|
|
|
 In this world, I'm a complete nobody. People simply pass me by.  I do have friends. But we all split up. :(  LAVOISIER is our name. :)  We study because we can. We goof off because we want to.  We stay at the weirdest places. Let's stop here so I won't go emo, okay? This about me. :D I write shitty poetry.  And I'm a mad hatter. I love berets. :)  I read heavy literature. Old ones.  Often times I have this fishface. (see my tanline? XD)  Or show off my fail teeth.  That's my :O face. :) That's it for now. :)
|
|
|
|
| |
|