Oh, so that's how the world goes. He doesn't even have the guts to explain what happened, what really is happening, that I'm stupid to conclude such things... I don't even know if it's right. I have no concrete basis on what's his relationship with whoever, and I don't even want to know now. It's... well, I don't want to face reality.
I know I'm being sarcastic, but that's who I am. I haven't changed at all, this is just what I simply am. Ugh, I dunno what to do nowwww... :(
Well, you're getting sick of me bitching around, don't you? I mean, I'm supposed to be posting pictures. >:( Well, I guess I'm gonna post some.
This post, I've decided, will be pictures of my past, SO GET OVER ITTT. XD

OMG, I'M SO GC. AND I'M EFFIN THIN.
I WANT MY BODY BACK.
As if. :P

BIG GRIN.

What am I doing?
At Caloocan, I have a personal computer in which I
type different stuff. Pentium II, I think?
It's UBER old. But I love that PC.
And yeaaaa, I once liked wearing short dresses
AT HOME. Get over it. :D

THIS IS WHAT MY BROTHER LOOKS LIKE.
AT BAGUIO.
IN JOSE RIZAL STYLE HAIR.
(LMAO)
While they're spilling their brains out...

WHEEEEEE~ :D
Sino gustong makita ang aking unang ex?
IKAW? LMAO.

HIM. This is via request, okay?
Of course, BY HIM. We broke it off before Graduation.
Crazy, I know.
I guess he's a wee bit matured now.
EMOPHOBE. XD
Oh well. OH HOW PRETTY THAT GURL IS.
Just kidding. :p
Oh, sha, TARUSH. :D That's it for now. :P