I heard you like memories and pictures. Try mine.
userinfo
archives
entries
linkups
articulate
A journal of thoughts. And stupid pictures. It's all about me, me and me.
*snoooooooooore*
biography
Hi, I'm
Samantha.
I like warm smiles.
I hate awfully loud people.
I'm at my worst as rainy days.
I'm giddy in fluffy places.
I don't try to fit in.
I don't even try to. :P
Welcome to my life.
affiliates
Personal Blog # 1
Personal Blog # 2
Personal Blog # 3
Personal Blog # 4
My Inspiration. :)
Cleverlyn
Dannielle
Alison Mae
articulate
archives
Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
credits
honesty
is
the
best
policy
Friday, June 26, 2009
Please bring me back to summer.
Oh God, I wanna drink right now.
HAVAIANAS: Which One Are You?
We're bringing sexy back?
Yie, mukhang gago o. :D
That's all for now. :P
9:17 AM
● to the top