I heard you like memories and pictures. Try mine.
userinfo
archives
entries
linkups
articulate
A journal of thoughts. And stupid pictures. It's all about me, me and me.
*snoooooooooore*
biography
Hi, I'm
Samantha.
I like warm smiles.
I hate awfully loud people.
I'm at my worst as rainy days.
I'm giddy in fluffy places.
I don't try to fit in.
I don't even try to. :P
Welcome to my life.
affiliates
Personal Blog # 1
Personal Blog # 2
Personal Blog # 3
Personal Blog # 4
My Inspiration. :)
Cleverlyn
Dannielle
Alison Mae
articulate
archives
Archives
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
credits
honesty
is
the
best
policy
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Metaphorse.Planetarium
I'm Samantha.
I hang out with people a lot. :)
I love making crazy faces. :P
I don't have a professional camera.
But I love taking pictures for memories. :)
Yaoi is what I mainly have in mind. >////< ... crazy. :D
I procrastinate a lot. :O
And I eat like a monster! NOM?
This is what I look like now, though. :)
Short and fresh.
I am a narcissist, though.
Interested now? :)
6:27 PM
● to the top